Pages

Mar 22, 2010

Lord, remember me!

Fifty days of lent,
Fifty days of temptation,
Fifty days of questioning our faith,
Fifty days of hatred, anger and jealousy,
Fifty days of silence and self examination
Fifty days of misbehaviour with our dear ones.
When we won't give up till the last fiftieth day,
Fifty first day we will be exalted and we'll be happy.
The more the temptation of evil, better the fasting,
wonderful the life will be when we fast by words, food and thoughts.

I am happy that I was not Judas Iscariot who betrayed You.
I am happy that I was not Peter who denied You.
I am happy that I was not among those soldiers who arrested and crucified You.
I am happy that I was not the Pilate or the Roman Emperor who questioned You.
I am happy that I was not among the elders or the Chief Priest asking the Jesus the Meassaih to be crucified.
I am happy that I was not among the people who mocked, spat, beat and insulted You.
O Lord, If I was anyone among this people
Lord I humble myself and kneel before you and ask as the criminal asked You
Lord remember me, when You come as king!

2 comments:

  1. May the initiatives taken us for 50 days continue to remain ignited until the next year.

    I am a Judas Iscaiot each time i betray my fellow human being
    Im a Peter each time i deny being available for those in need of my support
    Im the soldier who crcifies so many innocent souls at my workplace for my benefit
    Im the Roman emperor who questions the righteous of my friends
    Im the Chief Priest each time i punish ppl

    Forgive me o Lord

    ReplyDelete